If you’re after advice or unsure if our services are right for you, read through our Questions + Answers below
Why do we need a property stylist?
We work on the function and feel of the space, to give it broader appeal and to attract maximum interest and emotional impact.
Research tells us that professionally styled homes or businesses are much more likely to attract prospective buyers and pay dividends.
- We take away the stress and emotion and give you guidance, advice and expertise to enhance the value of your property or project
- We help clients, some who have lived in a property for decades to get started with professional and expert advice – we understand sometimes it is hard to let go
- We can enhance your existing or new home with interior styling, new furniture, soft furniture and accessories
What do you do, exactly?
Bon Habitat Property styling is visual merchandising with style.
- We create more space by de-cluttering, re-configuration of furniture, removal & storage of items
- We will add value by styling, supplying and adding props which may include soft furnishings, art, display items, furniture and floral displays
- We will organise other tradespeople if and when required
- We can co-ordinate home relocation or downsizing, give expert advise on what items to keep and placement of furniture in your new space, whilst sourcing new decorator items
Does Bon Habitat do all the work?
Bon Habitat will style the property, source and hire furniture and accessories, and direct the editing process. We are happy and willing to work with our clients on the project for as long as needed depending on the budget or organise suitable contractors.
Where do we start?
Bon Habitat will complete an on-site consultation, property inspection, and written estimate.
The consultation will take approx. 30 minutes in the first instance with a more hands-on consultation based on the scope of works if required.
How long will it take?
It depends on the property and scale of project.
How much will it cost?
Once again it depends on the property and scale of the project. We can give you an estimate on enquiry.
Are you insured?
We have full insurance including public liability.